Monday, January 3, 2011

Hello,
New years Eve was good; we got back to the flat at six and then played card games till 11. On new years day we went to a members home for lunch then we went and explored our area a bit. We went to freedom square in kliptown. It has some historical significance to apartheid and stuff. I sent some pictures that I took while we were there. I'm sending some pictures of the baptisms from the 19th of December. We get transfer news on Saturday, I don't know if I will get transferred or not. My companion might be a zone leader this transfer so if he does I will stay in the area for one or maybe even two more transfers but I really don't know what is going to happen so I am kind of nervous. We should be having four more baptisms this Sunday if everything goes like it should.
I hope you all had a wonderful week and I hope this week goes good for you. good luck with everything.

Elder Finlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment