Hello,
How is everything going? the temple was great on Friday; I wish I could go more often. We got lost on our way back and ended up in Pretoria. We have Zone conference on Thursday, it will be different than the other one's I've been to. Before, it was all the zones in Gauteng meeting together, so there was over a hundred missionaries there. This time it will be just a few zones at a time. so for us its just Centurion and Pretoria zones. On Friday there was a strike in our area. It was done by the time we got back from the temple but when we got to Tembisa it was a mess. There were cinder blocks, bricks, trash, chunks of concrete, big concrete pipes out in the road. It was pretty crazy. But from what we heard they are striking again today so it will be interesting to see what they do this time. On Saturday, we went to the Hospital View to Mormon Helping Hands. We went to a school and cleaned the place up repainted and stuff. It was cool; the whole stake was there, a lot of white people. We don't really don't have anything planned for today, just hanging around the flat. Thanks for the package; I hope you have a great week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment