Hello,
This week has been sweet. We have been doing a lot of finding, we found a couple sweet families and one of them came to church yesterday. Church was good but weird sitting on the stand and having to organize everything. We should be having baptisms this Sunday, hopefully three. Today
we came to gabs and hiked Kgale Hill , took some cool photos of gabs. This week-end was Botswana's Independence Day so it was kind of crazy. It sounds like conference was pretty intense;I heard that South Africa is getting another temple as well as DRC. We get to watch conference on the 15th and 16th so we are all looking forward to it. I see Darbin all the time, we are in the same zone, they live about an hour from us. I will be in the presidency as long as I am here. They will call a President but we will still be the counselors. Things are going good here it rained pretty hard the other day but the ground soaked it up before it had time to puddle. Kanye is the best. I'll talk to you later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment